Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a way to replace bad with good in your life? Well, there IS a way and it is revealed right here for you to benefit from.
In the Bible…specifically, in Isaiah chapter 61 verses 1 – 3…we find a listing of the reasons why God the Father sent His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to this world:
Isaiah 61:1-3 KJV — The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to (bind up the brokenhearted), to (proclaim liberty to the captives), and (the opening of the prison to them that are bound); To (proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD), and (the day of vengeance of our God); (to comfort all that mourn); To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, (to give unto them beauty for ashes), (the oil of joy for mourning), (the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness); that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
So, what does this all mean? It means that:
- If you are broken hearted, Jesus wants to heal you.
- If you are in any kind of captivity…whether physical, mental, or spiritual…Jesus wants to give you liberty.
- If you are bound by anything…anything at all…Jesus wants to free you from that bondage.
- The opportunity for salvation is NOW…and this window of opportunity is only for a season after which it will be gone forever.
- A Day of Judgment IS coming.
- Jesus wants to give you comfort and joy in place of your sorrow and mourning.
- Jesus wants to take the things about you that are ugly and transform them into beauty.
- Jesus wants to transform the heaviness that is weighing you down in life into something admirable that fits and suits you excellently.
Now, why does God want to do all of these things FOR us and IN us through Jesus Christ? Why did God SEND Jesus to do all of these things for YOU and I?
He did it so that He is glorified, exalted, and praised for what Christ does for us and in us.
What we are talking about here is a phenomenon that is repeated throughout the entire Bible…that IF we will let Him, God will take the bad in our life and transform it into something good.
As a for instance:
Romans 8:28 KJV — And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Let’s make sure we are really getting the point: God WANTS us to LET Jesus replace the bad in our life with good.
Now, what is the catch? What is it that we have to do and give in order to get in on this phenomenon of God transforming bad into good in our lives?
The catch is that we have to love God…we have to live our lives in the way that pleases and honors Him…and that way is spelled out for us in the King James version of the Bible.
So, what is it that you would like to see transformed in your life?
What bad things would you like to see replaced with something good?
Whatever your answer is, the way you GET that transformation or replacement…the way you replace bad with good…is to devote yourself to loving God by being the kind of Christian the Bible teaches you to be.